Sussex Ride & Stride Registration 2018
We have initially registered all places taking part in 2018 Ride & Stride as per the 2017 event.
If you're not sure whether your church is registered.... search places open here.
If you didnt take part last year but do want to this year please please e-mail the details to us as follows:
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Details needed:
- Church name, town and postcode
- Participation (open & manned, open & not manned, closed but sign in sheet)
- Do you have sponsored walkers/riders and/or sponsored recorders
- Your details
Alternatively... print, complete and return the Registration Form (RET1)
Standard documentation issued...
Unless you tell us otherwise, the following support documentation will be printed and issued to you prior to the event...
- Organisers brief (BR1): 1
- Places open (BR3): 5
- Sponsors forms for walkers/riders (BR4): 10
- Sponsors forms for recorders (BR5): 0
- Sign in sheets (BR6): 1
- SHCT Payment request (BR7): 1
- Remittance form (BR8): 1
- Promotional poster (BR9): 4
- Directional arrows - 3 per page (BR10): 2
- Identity stickers (sheets of 50): 2
- Envelope: 4
- Chichester City map and notes: 0
Already registered but need to update?
If you wish to advise of any updates please just e-mail us the updates to:
Discover Sussex Historic Places of Worship
See the best of our historic churches, have great fun and help us raise money to support their restoration by taking part in Ride & Stride 2018.
More about Ride & Stride»
Over 500 historic churches helped to date
The funds raised by SHCT have so far assisted over 500 Sussex places of worship with restoration and repairs.
More about our work»
Applying for a Grant
Grants for preservation, repair, maintenance and more are available to Sussex places of public worship (all denominations).
More about Grants»